Attention Physiotherapists of Melbourne:
Have you been a Physiotherapist for 2-3 years and feel it is time to start specialising in your career?
Are you looking for more Professional and Personal growth?
Do you want more flexibility with your work schedule?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this could be the position for you!
At On Track Physiotherapy we specialise in seeing clients with a Neurological conditions. This primarily includes Stroke, Brain Injuries, Parkinson’s disease, other Progressive Neurological Disorders and Vestibular disorders. We also treat Musculoskeletal clients but use our Neurological Physiotherapy skill set to treat them in a different way
Situated in the heart of Burwood Village (Camberwell) we are surrounded by busy cafes, boutique shops, GPs, Specialists, and beautiful Wattle Park and Wattle Park golf course. We pride ourselves on establishing great relationships with other Allied health practices such as Podiatrists, Audiologists, Personal trainers/ Gym owners, and even other local Physiotherapists.
Parking onsite for both Clients and Clinicians is excellent. There are allocated disability spots and the clinic has an easy wheelchair-accessible entrance and fully accessible bathroom.
More about the Role
The Perfect candidate has a broad range of skills across both Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and Neurological Physiotherapy. They thrive on getting the best outcomes for their clients, they love to learn and are always looking for ways to improve themselves. Clients find them trustworthy and reliable.
We offer a flexible working roster: We work as a team so that each Clinician is able to have a work roster that not only works for the client but works for you too! We know that the 9-5 model does not necessarily suit everyone and a good work-life balance is key to having a good quality of life. We can provide this at our clinic.
We prioritise helping you become the best therapist that you want to be and ensuring you are seeing your ideal clients because we believe this gives our clients the best outcomes. We take into account your own personal goals and aspirations so that you can have a meaningful career and have a meaningful impact in the community.
We prioritise 1:1 mentoring to help you thrive in your role and offer Time-in-Lieu for overtime or if you need to complete weekend courses to upskill in your specialised area
There is no ‘right or wrong’ way to treat our complex clients. Instead, we use evidence-based practice and different treatment concepts that range from Bobath to Part-practice, various manual therapy techniques, taping strategies, and many more evidence based practices as we believe this will achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
We treat both In the Clinic and some Home visits. We aim to reduce travel times by having a clinic setup that allows for better quality treatment. We prioritise our home visits to those who need it most.
The ideal candidate will
- Be available for minimum 3+ days of work
- Have 2+ years of Physiotherapy experience (Private practice experience preferable but not essential)
- Have an open mind and be able to apply both a hands on and exercise therapy approach to achieve the best client outcomes
- Be friendly, approachable and with a drive to become the best therapist that you can be.
The successful applicant will receive
- Tailored one-on-one mentoring to help you focus on developing yourself both clinically and also personally
- The full benefits of employment: a secure competitive award salary with super and all leave entitlements.
- The potential to be paid bonuses and be rewarded for your hard work
- Financial contributions to undertake clinical professional development annually and to take time in-lieu to avoid burnout
- Amazing parking, lunch options and staff room to relax and unwind in.
- An amazing team of therapists and support staff who first and foremost put each other first.
If you believe you are the perfect person for this role send an email using the subject line “OTP Physio job”, along with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’d be perfect for this role.
If you have further questions free to call the clinic or email us and we are more than happy to answer your questions.